It was time to get things started right for the 2011 season for Snader Racing with the 2010 season ending with less than desirable results. It was time to pick up where the success left off.
After the tragic ending to the 2010 season there was a necessity for some hard work in the offseason. There was a new canvas to paint and new ideas to form. In the course of about two and a half months Snader Racing erected a new car from a willing donor. Luckily the car was a flood victim so the interior had already been stripped and the motor had been pulled. Snader Racing finished the gutting and went as far as cutting the roof off to transplant the roll cage from the previous car in order to save a good bit of time and money. The 2010 car did sustain a fair amount of damage just in a centralized corner. Three corners of suspension survived along with the entire drive train and electrical harness. Most all of the car survived the impact with the exception of the tub/frame.
This wreck may have been a blessing in disguise, in the 2010-2011 offseason Snader Racing had time to make a lot of desirable improvements. Crucial things that primarily removed weight from the car, because of a rule change for the RX8’s for the 2011 season. SCCA opted to remove 50lbs from the RX8’s to provide a better power to weight ratio. Snader Racing is hoping that it will help the car provide improved results.
- Mazda 2016 Season Preview Mar 10, 2016
- Pirelli World Challenge 2016 Touring Car Round 1 Review Mar 10, 2016
- Pirelli World Challenge Race Report Mazda Raceway Snader finishes 3rdSep 13, 2015
- Mazdaspeed Race Report Canadian Tire Motorsports Park May 20, 2015
- World Challenge Round 6 Report Canadian Tire Motorsports Park May 17, 2015
- World Challenge Round 5 Report Canadian Tire Motorsports Park May 16, 2015
- World Challenge Round 4 Race Report Canadian Tire Motorsports Park May 15, 2015
- World Challenge Rounds 1&2 at Circuit of The Americas Mar 8, 2015
- World Challenge Round 3 Report at Circuit of The Americas Mar 8, 2015
- Snader Racing Reunited with Mazda for 2015 Season Nov 24, 2014
- Mid Ohio Sports Car Challenge Aug 1, 2014
- Pirelli World Challenge W/ Nascar Nationwide RND 8Jun 20, 2014
- Pirelli World Challenge W/ Nascar Nationwide RND 7Jun 19, 2014
- New Jersey Motorsports Park 6/2014Jun 1, 2014
- Pirelli World Challenge Barber Motorsports Park Rnd 1May 8, 2014
- 2012 SCCA National Championship Runoff's SCCA ReportOct 22, 2012
- Austin Snader Mazda Promotional Video 2012 RunoffsOct 22, 2012
- Snader Racing to move to Trans-Am 2 in 2013 SeasonAug 16, 2012
- SCCA Press Release of 2011 RunoffsSep 25, 2011
- SCCA Press Release of 2011 Southwest Division BF Goodrich Super TourMar 28, 2011
- Sponsors WantedJan 1, 2011